Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Birthday Month

August is my birthday month - yes, I celebrate for the entire month.  My actual birthday was on August 3rd.  My birthday weekend started with attending my cousins wedding in Lethbridge.

Waiting for the wedding to start - it was a little bit sunny!



It was a lovely wedding and reception.



After the wedding our boys went home with Grandma.  We had booked a room at the Lethbridge Lodge for a couple of nights and we took Cadence with us.  It was such a relaxing break.  We slept in, swam in the pool, soaked in the hot tub, went shopping, etc, and my favorite part went for a delicious lobster dinner to celebrate.



My boys (with the help of their dad of course) got me a new set of pots and pans, and Jason bought me a beautiful ring and necklace in my birthstone.


When we went to pick up the boys from Grandma's house all of my siblings were home with their families and we were able to all have dinner together.  It was great to see everyone.

It was a perfect birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I told you that she looks like you! Wow! Cadence reminds me of you in every way. She has your looks and temperament.. Two beautiful people. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete