Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, November 17, 2016

Toddler Quiz

On facebook yesterday I noticed a little toddler test.  Without any coaching you ask your toddler the questions and write the responses down.  I thought I would do it with Cadence.


Cadence - 2 1/2 years old

What is your name?  Cadence

How old are you?  10, then she said, me 2

When is your birthday?  You my mom

How old is mom?  ummmmmmmm

What is your favorite colour?  Pink

What is your favorite food?  Macaroni

Who is your best friend?  Admi (Adam)

What is your favorite animal?  Monkey

What are you scared of?  Lions

What makes you happy?  You, pandas, baby lions

Where is your favorite place to go?  Nani's house

What do you want to be when you grow up?  You


What a sweet girl!



5 comments:

  1. So cute!!! She's scared of lions, yet loves baby lions...adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. You will have to ask in a year and see the changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! But she could have added spiders to what she is scared of. She was playing with all the small toys I have but really didn't want to have anything to do with the plastic spider in the tin. It had to be moved away from all the other toys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a doll!!! I agree with Char, you should ask her every year and compare.

    ReplyDelete