Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, April 11, 2016

Birthday Outfits

Cadence got some cute new clothes for her birthday from Grandma Puzey.

A beautiful new dress for church.



And a cute little shirt with doggies on it, with pink leggings.


... and she's off.  Can't get this girl to stand still for very long.

Thanks Grandma for the new clothes.  She's growing so fast everything is getting too small.

3 comments:

  1. Have you heard of Peek a boo beans clothing? They are supposed to grow with the kids, and made of the softest fabric. They are a little pricey but last for years!!! The website is peekaboobeans.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of them. I'll have to take a look. Thx.

      Delete
  2. So cute. Love the little lace jacket with the dress.

    ReplyDelete