Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, May 4, 2017

9 Years

Tuesday, May 2nd was the 9th Anniversary of the stillbirth of our little baby boy Kenneth David.  I can't even fathom that it has been 9 years already.  The details of that day are still vivid in my mind.  Tuesday was a good day.  I can think of Kenny now and not have the same level of sadness.  Of course, I wish he was here with us, but I know he is safe and waiting until we can all be together again.  I'm grateful family and friends acknowledge him and are so supportive to our family.  I've done a lot of healing in the last few years.  Being able to have another child has helped me a lot.  Not only to have Cadence in our family which is a huge blessing, but I always kind of blamed myself for Kenny's chromosomal problems.  Having Cadence has lifted that guilt.  Knowing it was just one of those things, sometimes problems happen and it is no one's fault.  I know that we were meant to have Kenny and to go through this loss.  It has taught me many things that I am grateful for.  This experience has brought us closer as a family and for me personally has brought me closer to my Heavenly Father and Savior.  What a sweet reunion we will have someday.  Momma loves you baby boy!!


2 comments:

  1. I was thinking of you on Tuesday!!! You will have a sweet reunion!!!! Lots of love to your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you tons!!! I like to think that he is safe with his Uncle Steve, Grandpa Puzey and all the many loved ones that have passed on. Cant wait to meet that baby boy someday!

    ReplyDelete