Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, February 25, 2022

Love Day 2022

 For Valentine's Day this year we decided to have a quiet night at home.  Jason offered to cook me dinner.  It fell on a Monday night so after I took Cadence to her dance class and got her to bed we had a quiet dinner with just the two of us.  We may have had a few interruptions with kids begging a bite or two.

The dinner started with bacon wrapped scallops.  I love these so much.



Then a delicious main course of roasted potatoes, carrots with balsalmic vinegar and bacon wrapped steak.

Dessert was cheesecake with a strawberry coulis Jason had made.  I was so full already but I still ate every last bite.

It was very nice to spend some time together.  Love my Valentine.



2 comments: