Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Pictures

Back to school also means fall school pictures.  The boys took their pictures at school a few weeks ago and of course they turned out really cute and I ended up ordering a 5x7 of each of their pictures.  But I refuse to pay the huge fees to get 8x10 pictures.  So after school the other day I took a few pictures of the boys in our backyard.






They are growing into such handsome little men.  Love my boys!

3 comments:

  1. I love your boys Lalainia! They are good boys and they always make me laugh! They are growing up to be handsome little men! I really enjoyed seeing you yesterday! Take it easy, lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! They are both getting so grown up. Love the last two, they really show their personalities.

    ReplyDelete