Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, October 21, 2013

Super Saturday

If you know me, you know that I'm not very crafty.  Sure I can cross stitch, but that is about it!  This past Saturday was our Relief Society super saturday and they looked like they were making some pretty simple little Christmas crafts.  I committed to go with a friend of mine.  It was a good thing that I had agreed to go with someone because come Saturday morning I didn't much feel like going.

I'm glad I did though.  We first made this cute little nativity project.  I thought it turned out pretty cute!


In fact I think I may go get supplies and make a few for friends this Christmas!

Then they served us a nice lunch, and then we finished up with making a tulle wreath.  So easy to make and will look nice on my mirror when you first come in the house this Christmas season!



One of the girls had brought halloween coloured tulle (purple, green, orange, black) and made a halloween wreath.  I plan on making one for next year it turned out really adorable.

All in all it turned out to be a successful super saturday for this non crafty girl!

2 comments:

  1. Love the nativity. Looks like it was pretty simple. Might be cute and easy for the kids to make during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the Halloween and autumn stuff is 60-80% off at Michaels right now. I just bought a bunch of sparkly leaves for a fall wreath. Might be smart to get your trimmings purchased now for extra cheap!

    ReplyDelete