Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, April 30, 2015

Easter Fun

I realized this morning as I was going through some pictures that I never posted about Easter.  So I thought I had better do so while it was still April.

Saturday, April 4th Bowen and I whipped up some yummy no bake easter cookies.




Sunday morning the kids found their easter baskets.






We enjoyed a delicious roast beef dinner.



We were lucky enough to have Grandma join us for Easter this year.  Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of her.  It was also general conference weekend, so we enjoyed watching and learning from our leaders.  It was an extra special way to remember our Savior and all he has done for us.


2 comments:

  1. Yum cookies. That picture with Bowen and Cadence is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sooooo disappointed when I got home and realized I had forgotten my cookies! I had such a great time with your family. Thanks for having me. Love Mom P

    ReplyDelete