Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, May 1, 2015

Outdoor Fun

A couple of weeks ago we went to the farm for a visit.  The boys love their cousins and have so much fun playing with them.  We noticed on this last trip that both boys were spending a lot of time on the trampoline.  It got Jason and I talking, and then we noticed a sale at Canadian Tire.  Then this happened...





Should make for lots of outdoor fun this summer!

2 comments:

  1. I know they can be dangerous but the kids do have so much fun!!! Hey, kids can break arms falling out of bed too!!! Kids and getting hurt almost go hand in hand!!! I hope they get lots of use out of it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they are having a blast

    ReplyDelete