Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, October 19, 2016

2 1/2 Year Old Photo Shoot

On October 7th Cadence turned 2 1/2 years old.  I actually think Cadence is 2 1/2 going on 13.  She seems so much older than she really is.  She's quite tall, has an amazing vocabulary and can carry on whole conversations with us.  We all love her to bits and she is just a joy!  She's sassy, confident, and has a mind of her own.  Her favorite expression is "me do it meself!".  How blessed we are to have our little girl.

Age - 2 1/2 years old (October 7th, 2016)
Weight - 32 lbs
Shoe size - 6 - 7
Clothes size - 3T
No additional teeth yet
Tons of curly, gorgeous hair
Full vocabulary
Sleeps from 8 pm - 8 am
Naps for 2 - 3 hours
Loves her dollies, stuffies. Sleeps with several.
New favorite is Elmo.

Tried to take some pictures of her the other day - it's nearly impossible.  Here's what we ended up with!
Practicing her duck face!
Full of sass!

What!!  What's wrong with the way I'm posing?



Hope you always stay your spunky, sassy, funny, sweet self!  Happy 1/2 birthday Cadence.  We sure love you!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I hope she always keeps her confidence also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll!!! We love her to bits too!!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete