Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Grades 5 & 7

I can't believe we are back in full swing with school already.  The summer seemed to go by so quickly.  Both the boys are in middle school this year.  I'm enjoying having them in the same school and bus again.

Bowen is in Grade 5 and he started back a day earlier than Ashton.  He was up early and excited to go.  I drove him over to the school to get him settled in with his new teacher.  They are in quite a big school so it is nice that the first day is just for the new Grade 5's so they can have the school and teachers to themselves for a day.


The next morning both boys were scheduled to go.  Ashton is in Grade 7 this year.  They both got up early and looked so nice for school.  I'm proud of the young men they are becoming.


\
So grown up and handsome!
It has been so nice that they can walk to the bus stop together and Cadence and I don't need to go out in the mornings.


Have a fantastic year in school!!

2 comments: