Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, March 8, 2017

1st Violin Lesson

It was an exciting morning for Cadence and I.  We have the opportunity to take violin lessons. Yesterday we headed to the music store to rent a little violin for Cadence.  It couldn't be cuter.

All ready and heading to violin lessons.

I get a lesson first.  I'm very excited to be taking lessons.  I don't know how much success I'll have but I'm going to give it my all.  Then Cadence has a little lesson.  Followed by my giving a piano lesson to our violin teacher.  Such a great exchange and benefits all of us.

Cadence did pretty good for being so young.  She listened, and answered questions and behaved really well.  I was proud of her.





I'm excited to see how we both will progress.


3 comments:

  1. Sooooooo cute!!!!!! I can't wait to hear you both play!!! I love the violin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little violin and girl. It will be fun to listen to you guys play. In a while ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect for your little gal. She will have fun learning, as you listen to the squeaky sounds. I can see you playing for her as she performs. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete