Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, April 8, 2017

Three Great Guys!

It's Birthday season at the Atwood house.  Jason's birthday was in January.  We celebrated with dinner and cake with the kids.


Jason is not a big fan of cake (well really he's not a fan of icing), so he requested a cheesecake.  After dinner I surprised Jason with tickets for the two of us to STOMP.  It was an awesome show.

Next birthday is Bowen's in February.  Bowen invited a friend over after school to celebrate with him. We made homemade pizza and the boys spent hours playing video games.  Bowen was in heaven.


His actual birthday was on Sunday.  Jason had been away on a business trip and arrived home just in time for dinner and opening presents.


Can't believe my boy is 11 years old.  He is such a great kid.  He's funny, smart and very passionate about things he loves.  I'm proud of the young man he's becoming.

Ashton's birthday is in March. Ashton requested dinner at the Cheesecake Cafe.  Every year he is convinced that it will be the year he can eat an entire piece of cheesecake.  He was especially sure this year since he is now a teenager!

Nope - the cheesecake won again!!


 I can't believe we have a teenager in the house.  Ashton is a great example to his younger siblings.  He's very responsible, creative and fun.  Proud of the young man he's becoming.

I'm so lucky to have all three men in my life.  I am so blessed.  Jason is such a wonderful example to his sons and I hope they continue to follow in his footsteps.

Happy Birthday to three great guys!!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if Ashton got the better of that cheesecake this year or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to three great men is right!!!!

    ReplyDelete