Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, February 22, 2018

Another Year!

In January we celebrated Jason's birthday.  I must admit we usually don't do much for Jason's birthday.  I don't know if it is just because it is so close to Christmas, or because it's cold and snowy, but we usually just stay home.  This year was no different.

For dinner we went out for noodles, and then home for cake.  A Dairy Queen icecream cake.  I always feel weird purchasing one in the middle of winter but Jason loves them!







Jason, unfortunately, didn't have any gifts to open.  He bought himself a new sword online that he got in the mail a couple weeks before his birthday.  I forgot to take a picture.  I think all in all Jason had a nice birthday.

We sure love him.  He is a great husband and father.  We are all so lucky to have him.  He does so much for our family and we know we are his first priority.  Happy Birthday Hun!!  Hope this year is great.

1 comment:

  1. He is a wonderful person. You two are perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete