Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Lover's Holiday

Jason and I rarely do much for Valentine's Day.  Some years we'll go out for a nice dinner, but by far my favourite valentine days are when Jason cooks for me.  Valentine's Day this year fell on a Wednesday and Jason decided to spoil me with a homemade dinner.  I taught piano until 8:15 p.m., so while I was teaching Jason prepared dinner.  As soon as I finished he was all ready.

He even got me some beautiful roses this year. 


The first course was a crab salad in cucumber.  These were so delicious.  I could have eaten a whole meal of just the appetizer.


Next up was a delicious carrot soup Jason made from scratch.


Then an amazing steak oscar.  I love steak oscar!!


And for dessert - sticky toffee pudding.  It looked so good I had it half eaten before I remembered to take a picture, oops!


I love my husband so much.  I am so grateful that we found each other, and that he loves me so completely. I never take for granted how blessed I am.  Happy Valentine's Day my love.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yummy!!! Looks so delicious!! You do have a pretty fantastic husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great as always. Jason sure knows how to spoil you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum yum yummy!!! Lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete