Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, June 28, 2018

Tyler James Bach

I don't quite know how to write this blog.  I still can't believe it's happened.  Last week Jason's younger brother Tyler passed away.  On Thursday, June 14th I was watching Jill and Ty's kids while Ty went into the hospital for a day surgery.  Unfortunately, there were complications after the surgery and they spent a few days valiantly trying to save him, but he passed away on Monday, June 18th surrounded by his family.

My heart is just broken for his sweet little family.  Our children loved their Uncle Ty very much, and I can't even explain how devastated Jason is losing his brother and best friend.  His memorial was Sunday.  It was very nice.  Jason spoke and I played a piano solo - "Morning Has Broken".  I was so honoured that Jill had asked me.

We will do our very best to support his family.  It will be a hard journey for them without their husband and father.


Jason drew a portrait of Ty to give to Jill.  It was really hard for Jason to do, he kept putting it off, but it turned out beautifully.  This picture doesn't do it justice.



You were an amazing man, kind, thoughtful, funny, a wonderful husband, father, and friend.  You will be so dearly missed.  Til we meet again.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry for the loss in your family. So devastating for the little boys. Sad. My heart goes out to all of you. Death is not an easy thing to experience at all. Love to all of you. Love Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. He was such a great guy. We continue to pray for you and his family. The portrait is wonderful. I wish we could have made it to the funeral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what it must be like to loose such a great brother and friend.

    ReplyDelete