Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, June 4, 2018

Make Over

I feel lately I've maybe been neglecting myself a little bit.  Money is tight, and we've been busy so it had been a really long time since I've gotten my hair done.  I haven't cut it or highlighted it for a couple of years at least.  It was looooong overdue.  I probably hadn't worn my hair down in public for at least a year because it looked so terrible.  So for my Mother's Day present, I headed to the salon.

Before - yikes!!  The colour was terrible, so long and stringy.  Definitely time for a big change.



So I told her to chop it off.  I'm so happy with the results.  It looks so much thicker.  I can wear it wavy, curly, or straight.  I love the colour.  I've had so many compliments and I've appreciated that - but it also makes me realize just how awful it was before.  Hehe!

After





I feel like a new woman!

3 comments:

  1. I love it. You have so many styles to try. You look wonderful, as usual. The colour is great. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful before and after!!! The cut suits you and is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete