Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, January 27, 2022

Birthday De-ja Vu

Covid has been rough on everyone.  The isolation, wearing masks, difficulty finding staples at the grocery store, the price of EVERYTHING, job security worries, vaccine debates, missing loved ones, not being able to travel etc.  

Another downside to the pandemic has been a sense of de-ja vu, of one year feeling like the next.  I'm not just making this up.  I have photographic proof.

My amazing hubby's birthday January 2020


My fantastic hubby's birthday January 2021


My extraordinary hubby's birthday January 2022



Even though the last few birthdays have been nothing special, I sure hope the birthday boy knows how special he is to us.  He is such an amazing man.  A great husband and father.  We are sure grateful to have you in our lives.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


2 comments:

  1. He should have put on his Oilers jersey for this years birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have the same picture every year. So funny!

    ReplyDelete