Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, January 26, 2022

I'm Back!!

I'm back!!  I am sure my vast readership will be thrilled.  I'm not sure how to catch up but I guess I'll just start and catch up best I can.  So since I last blogged a lot has changed, but then a lot has stayed the same - mostly covid.  

One big change is we now have another driver in the house.  


In January 2021 Ashton bought himself  a 1991 Mercury Topaz.





He has named it Tiberius.

Ashton has spent hours cleaning, fixing and tinkering with his car.  He has had a few problems he has had to repair and I've been amazed how he can research what is wrong, buy replacement parts (well usually his dad and I buy the parts) and then be able to fix it and get his car back on the road.  He has certainly enjoyed being able to drive his brother and himself to school rather than having to take the bus.


It has been awesome to have another driver, and Ashton is always willing to run errands for me, including going for groceries which is fantastic.  Safe Driving Ashton!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are back! Can't wait for all the action now and the catch ups

    ReplyDelete