Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, February 10, 2024

Sign Dilemma

 So for Jason's birthday on January 18th I hung a little Happy Birthday sign in our family room.


It is now February 10th and it is still hanging there.

So now my question is - Bowen's birthday is on February 26th - do I take the sign down now and then hang it again in 16 days?

So if I decide to just keep it there until Bowen's birthday, do I take it down after that or leave it up for Ashton's birthday 27 days later?

If I keep it up until Ashton's birthday, then do I take it down, or leave it up until Cadence's birthday 14 days later?

Then lastly if I keep it up until Cadence's birthday do I take it down, or leave it up until Kenny's birth anniversary and Daisy's birthday 25 days later?

I think I'll just leave it up until birthday season is over in May.

Haha! What do you think?

1 comment: