Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Milestone Birthday

January 18th Jason turned 50!!

I wanted to plan something big but with time and budget constraints those plans will need to wait a bit.  The day of his birthday we had dinner together as a family and opened presents.  

He got a 1974 T-shirt, new ear buds and tickets to a National Geographic Live about the Wild Cats of India.

After I finished teaching for the evening we had birthday cake and then Jason and I went to the movie The Abyss at the cheap theatre.

This past Monday I took Jason to the show on Wild Cats at the Jack Singer Concert Hall.  It was actually really good.  Informational and the speaker was very engaging and entertaining.  The presenter Sandesh Kadur is a photographer for National Geographic. The pictures and videos he showed were amazing.

 
Happy Birthday Jason! I'm so lucky you are mine and hope this year is your best one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment