Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, April 3, 2024

"I Love You / I Know"

Sunday, March 24th was mine and Jason's 23rd Wedding Anniversary.  We went out for a casual dinner on the Friday night since on our actual anniversary I was really busy as it was our Stake's Easter Music Celebration. I'm now on the Stake Music Committee and had a lot of commitments that day.  

 


We didn't plan anything else very special to mark the occasion as we were taking a little holiday a week later to Vancouver (see next post).

The traditional gift for a 23rd anniversary is a silver plate, and Jason bought me exactly that.  It is very pretty and will work great for turkey dinners etc.

I rarely buy Jason an anniversary gift but I found an awesome gift this year.  In Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back there is a scene when Princess Leia says "I love you" to Han Solo, to which Han Solo answers back "I know".  Jason often says this to me when I say I love you.  I found these rings and was so excited to get them.  They are perfect!


I'm so grateful Jason and I found each other.  With so many stresses and pressures in the world with kids, family, work, money, health issues, uncertainty; one thing I never stress about is our love.  I know I can always count on Jason.  He is my rock, my safe and soft place to land, my best friend, my soul mate, my home, my forever. Happy Anniversary my love.  Here's to many more wonderful years together - I Love You!


No comments:

Post a Comment