Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, April 21, 2024

Cadence's 10th Birthday - Part 2

Part 2 of Cadence's birthday started with getting her ears pierced.  Cadence was very nervous but the piercer was able to put her at ease, and even through her fear she was able to go through with it.  I was proud of her.  She's been wanting to do it for so long.


Nani came up to join the celebrations.  We opened presents and then went for dinner at one of Cadence's favorite restaurants.

Cute new purse from nani.



Triple bunkbeds for 18 inch dolls in the works.

Ashton and Jason are building it and then I'm going to make mattresses and little quilts and pillows.

After dinner we finished up with cupcakes.   

Confetti cupcakes with strawberry cream cheese filling and cream cheese icing.

 

Happy Birthday Cadence!  We sure love you and hope you have a fantastic year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment