Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, June 30, 2024

Father's Day 2024

We also celebrated Father's Day in June.  How blessed we are to have Jason as the father in our home.  After church it was time to open presents.  I hardly ever surprise Jason but he wasn't expecting his gift this year.


After a dinner of Jason's favorites (steak, roasted potatoes, green beans and deviled eggs), Cadence had prepared a little game for us to play.  I'm sure the order of winners was completely based on our answers.  Wink, wink!

The boys tied for 3rd place, I received 2nd place, and Jason received 1st place.  Cadence had made us all certificates and trophies.






Thanks for being the best dad Jason!!  We love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment