Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, March 5, 2013

8 Week Challenge - Week 3

This week was a struggle for me.  I had such little motivation.  I exercised 4 times - so that was good!  But my eating was bad - I ate treats every day and didn't pay attention to my portion sizes at all.  So of course, to no surprise I lost ...

0 lbs

I was happy at least I maintained.   My sister is doing awesome on the challenge and lost 4 pounds last week.  She's inspired me to try harder.  I also need to increase my intake of fruits and vegetables.  So that is my main goal this week - to eat more fruit and vegetables, and to decrease my portion sizes.  See you back next week - hopefully with better success.  Continued success to all my teammates!  We can do it!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are doing awesome. Maintaining is half the battle.

    ReplyDelete