Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Creative Kids

I love that my kids are creative.  I love that they enjoy making crafts.  I love that they are not always needing to be plugged in.  However - what I don't love is the mess they make!!


Bowen made a ship - I'm not going to think about how much paper and tape he went through!


Ashton made a self portrait in his oilers jersey!


We'll hang Ashton's portrait on their art gallery wall in the playroom.  Not too sure what to do with Bowen's creation.  How long do you keep your kids art?

2 comments:

  1. They did a great job. For me it is the sweeping afterwards. I usually keep it about a week unless it is something that I think is exceptional then I put it in a big scrapbook. Good luck hanging Bowens on the wall. I would like to see a picture of their art gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such talented boys. Never squash that. Alittle paper and tape, who cares.
    They are enjoying their creativity. I love it.
    I kept most of my kids art, till they were married, or living on their own, then I kept the pieces I loved. Put the rest in boxes for them to have.

    ReplyDelete