Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, March 21, 2013

Double Trouble

Yesterday I got to babysit a couple of my sweet little nephews.  So of course this crazy auntie had to drag out her camera to annoy the children with.



Baby Bennett (as big brother Dane calls him) was so good for his auntie.  He played on the floor and showed off his rolling over skills.  When he got a little sleepy, I just wrapped him up and rocked him for a bit and he went right off to sleep.  I enjoyed my baby cuddles and got my baby fix.

Dane is such a good big brother and kept bringing toys over to Bennett he thought he might like to play with.




Come visit anytime boys - auntie loved having you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment