Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, July 19, 2013

Bowen's Ride

Bowen has never been that interested in riding his bike.  He'd ride once in awhile, but for not very long.  The last little while he has been complaining that his legs ache when he rides.  We thought it was bugging him because his bike was too small for him.  Ashton recently got a new bike so we thought Bowen had better perfect riding a two-wheeler before we bought him a new bike as well - so he's been practicing on Ashton's old bike for a couple of days.




So last night we purchased a new bike for Bowen.  It is quite a bit bigger and he's a bit nervous but seems to be taking to it quickly.




Now I can't get him off it!!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty snazzy. He is just cruising away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, that is more his size for sure.
    Glad he is having fun.

    ReplyDelete