Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, July 8, 2013

Look Who's Two!!

Saturday the boys and I headed to Lethbridge to celebrate my sister's little boy's 2nd birthday.  Jason wasn't able to come with us as he is still trying to make up hours at work from being closed during the flood.

JONAS - THE SWEET BIRTHDAY BOY

Before we ate Jonas kept sneaking over to the table to steal cheetos - he's so cute!!

Rachel put on an awesome spread.


After lunch the kids had lots of fun playing in the sprinklers.  It turned out to be a beautiful sunny day!




Then it was time for cake.  The theme of the party was "balls".





Time for presents!  Jonas seemed to like everything he got and he got quite the haul.



Happy Birthday Jonas!  Thanks for inviting us to celebrate with you, we had a great time!!

1 comment: