Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

Our Halloween celebrations started the night before with the carving of pumpkins.  My boys and Jason love carving pumpkins but got started a bit late as they didn't begin until after bishopric meeting and cubs.





The finished products - a couple of classic designs.  Bowen carved the one on the right all by himself!
A quick bat that Jason and Bowen carved.
A wolf that Ashton carved completely by himself - he wanted me to make sure I told you all that!  He was pretty proud of himself!
Halloween day the boys were having little parties at school and I had volunteered to bring in cookies.


I thought they turned out cute!  I took Hobnobs, piped frosting on top and stuck a hershey kiss on top to complete the little witch hats!


Of course after school it was time to get ready to go trick or treating.  Bowen dressed as a Jedi.


Ashton dressed as Darth Maul.




The boys had lots of fun trick or treating with their cousin Dane!


Another successful halloween!!

2 comments:

  1. Your boys sure got Jason's art talent. Loved Ashton's wolf carving. and the bat was awesome too. Looks like a good Halloween for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkins. Awesome job. Your cookies turned out great also.

    ReplyDelete