Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, November 4, 2013

Pulled a Fast One

Many mornings Ashton gets up before me.  This morning he got up around 6:00 a.m., had a shower, and made his lunch.  When I came downstairs at 7:00 a.m. he was getting himself some breakfast and was dressed and even had his snowpants on already.

Later this afternoon I got an email from Ashton's teacher.  Included was a note - "Wanted to send you this picture.  Thought you might get a kick out of what Ashton has on under his snowpants today!".


What a stinker!  But I've got to hand it to him, he pulled one over on me!

2 comments:

  1. That is funny! What a good teacher to let you know what is going on even for little things that don't matter. He looks pretty pleased:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I know Aaron would wear shorts year round if he wasn't outside so much at work. Good thinking, Ashton - those snow pants are the perfect cover.

    ReplyDelete