Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, March 24, 2014

Double Digits

While everyone else was celebrating St. Patrick's Day - we were celebrating Ashton's 10th birthday.  I can't believe he is 10 years old already.  We had low key celebrations this year.  Ashton had school and took rice krispie squares that I had mixed mars bars into to share with his class at school.  After school before I started teaching he opened presents.



More nerf guns - yippee!

Now I can find nerf bullets all over the house in assorted sizes!!
For supper we had Ashton's favorite meal - pancakes!!


After teaching we had birthday cake.  We decided it was for both the boys birthdays as with all the excitement with Bowen's birthday/baptism this year we never did have a birthday cake.


This past Saturday we finished off celebration and took the boys to the Cars in Movies exhibit at Heritage Park.  There weren't as many cars as I thought there might be but everyone still seemed to enjoy it.  Here are a few of the cars.

Not sure what Ashton's goofy face is about in this picture - but it makes me laugh!

The General Lee from Dukes of Hazards

The Delorean from Back to the Future
Herbie from The Love Bug
The Munster's Car
Then we took the boys to The Cheesecake Cafe for lunch.  I however seemed to be the only one who was hungry as everyone else brought most of their lunches home.  

I sure love my 10 year old boy.  He is such a great kid and has a fabulous personality that we all enjoy so much.  Happy Birthday Ashton!!

1 comment: