Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, April 4, 2014

Ready to Pop & a Contest

I can't believe I am only a week or so away from our baby being born.  I've been feeling good, a bit sore and tired and certainly READY TO POP!!



I'm so excited, nervous, and anxious all wrapped into one.  Just praying for a smooth, easy, healthy delivery and baby.

So I thought we should finish up these 9 months with a contest.

BABY POLL

So to enter you need to give me your guesses as to:

1 - the sex of the baby

&

2- the weight of the baby

Don't be swayed by the colour of the wall behind me or my shirt - we are decorating the nursery in turquoise and red and I happened to be wearing a blue shirt today - we honestly do not know!

So enter your guesses either here on my blog, or on my facebook page.  You have until Sunday at midnight to enter.

What will you win you might be wondering - well .... we thought we'd name the baby after you!

JUST KIDDING!!

You will win a $25.00 gift card to the Bath & Body Shop so you can "baby" yourself.

Good luck to everyone, and wish me luck too!!

11 comments:

  1. My prediction is a boy, ( really hope it is a girl though) and he will be around 8-9 pounds. Good luck with your delivery Lainie. My thoughts and prayers are with you..Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is having boys .. the two people I know that just had babies had boys. And the five people I know that know what they are having are all having boys. I think your little girl will be born on Sunday, and be between 7.5 and 8 pounds. She will have reddish hair and be absolutely perfect. And even if I'm wrong about everything else, your baby will be absolutely perfect. Let me know if I can come over and take pictures when you are back home from the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MORE EXACT FROM AUNT SHEILA. A BOY , AND 8 LBS. 9 OZ.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a year for a boy so I will say it's a boy,,, 8 lbs 5 oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl! 8 lbs 2 oz!

    - Steph Elford

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to guess boy, 8 lbs 13 oz but if I win, keep the gift certificate for yourself, you deserve it :) good luck sister in law, we are all routing for you and the baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think its going to be a boy. Maybe about 7lbs 8oz?
    Congratulations!
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it would be great to add a little girl to your family and give you a reason to get all the dolls out of storage but you have GREAT boys so I'm guessing a little brother for Ashton and Bowen and 8 lbs 7 oz (but still have fingers crossed for a girl 7 lbs 6 oz).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and I think you need to take a picture in the exact same pose but cradling the little one instead of bubble gum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A boy. 8 pounds 3 ounces. He'll be the cutest little Catherine ever!

    ReplyDelete