Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, October 7, 2014

6 Months Old

Really!!  Half a year!  Say it isn't so!  Our sweet little Cadence is 6 months old today.  It seems like yesterday we brought our little miracle home.  We sure love her.  She has brought so much joy to our home (and we were very happy already).  Her brothers are wonderful with her, and so kind and gentle.  I watch Jason look at her and know I'm going to be the one strong enough to say "no".  I love and treasure the time her and I get to be alone together.

Age - 6 months (October 7th, 2014)
Weight - 17.9 pounds
Wears 6 month clothes with a few 3-6 month clothes still fitting.
Eyes have changed colour.  More green with a bit of blue like me.
Hair (what little there is) still quite dark.
Very active, rolling everywhere.
Grabs and plays with toys ( EVERYTHING goes in her mouth)
Can sit unassisted for a short period of time.
Babbling alot, sometimes so loud we can't hear the TV.
Loves her family and smiles all the time.
Giggles - but mostly for just Bowen and Ashton.
Always sleeps through the night (can't remember when she woke up before 7 am)
Has started eating solids (rice cereal, carrots and bananas so far)


Cadence you are an amazing little girl - Happy 1/2 Birthday!!






4 comments:

  1. AHHHH, happy birthday to that sweet little angel. She is sure a cutie and such a blessing to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This "kind of" appeased my baby deprivation, but not quite! Cute pictures! Can't wait till everyone is here for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's been so long since we have seen you all. She has changed so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1/2 birthday sweet little Cadence!!!! Sure love that girl and what adorable pictures!!! Love you guys too and I can't wait until thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete