Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, October 6, 2014

Organizing - Part One

So I've decided my home needs some organizing.  We have too much stuff and need better storage solutions.  I thought the first thing to tackle would be our dvds.  We are currently storing all our dvds in storage cases in our TV stand.  We have more videos than would fit in these boxes and had started overflowing into the back of the TV stand, plus some shelves downstairs.

So I recently purchased dvd binders.

I couldn't believe how many dvds we had all over the house.


All of these movies are now housed in these four cases (with a couple more empty ones on hand for when they are needed.


The kid movies are in two of the cases, and adult movies in the other two.  They are now in the cabinet and I moved all boxed sets into the storage cases.  It feels great to have this organized.  Now onto the next project.


4 comments: