Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014

I am a few blogs behind, but we will start with Halloween.  Festivities started with the carving of pumpkins.  The boys both made their own as well as Jason.




Cadence enjoyed watching everyone.


Then it was time for carving.


Always so intense!

Cadence got hungry while watching ...

Complete with dirty face!
Top pumpkin is Bowen's, the middle pumpkin is Ashton's, and Jason's is on the bottom!

Time for costumes and trick or treating.  I apologize my pictures are kind of blurry - not sure why.

Ashton went as a werewolf ...


Bowen was an alien ...


and Cadence was Minnie Mouse ...




Dane and Bennett came over to join us to go trick or treating.  Jason went out with the kids and Cadence and I stayed home to hand out candy.  It was a slow year with only about 20 kids coming.

Bennett was a little freaked out by the werewolf!!

Handing out candy is exhausting.

It was another great haul.
Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable Minnie Mouse! Awwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkins all look great. Ashton's is my favorite. Great costumes. Love the Minnie Mouse. Cutest Minnie ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-DORABLE!!! Can she be any cuter? The boys look great and seemed to have a ton of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great costumes. Worth waiting for. Minnie Mouse is adorable. Love Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete