Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Creative Boys

I love it when my kids are creative.  Ashton was watching some videos on You Tube and came across a little video to make apple swans.  He decided he wanted to try.  I thought they turned out awesome - plus they were delicious!




Bowen was playing with some blocks and came up with some McDonald inspired creations.

Fries, burger and pop - look good enough to eat!
Of course, I have to include a picture of little Cadence.  Here she is all ready for fall weather with her new coat and hat.



5 comments:

  1. That Ashton is so artistic and creative. Those apple swans are LOVELY. And Bo was pretty creative as well. Your family is growing. Enjoy them for they grow up way too fast.
    Love, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those swans are great. Now I am craving McDonald's. Just kidding, looks good tho. Cant wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are SO cool! I've never seen anything like that! Now I want to make some :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!!! And how precious is little Cadence!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete