Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, December 8, 2014

8 Months Old

It's been another fabulous month with our sweet little Cadence.  Eight months old already!  Yet, I can barely remember life without her.  She completes our family just perfectly.  I marvel at how wonderful her brothers are with her, and her dad is totally smitten!

Age - 8 months (December 7th, 2014)
Weight - 19 lbs 4 oz (approx.)
Height -  27 1/2 inches
Eyes - blue/green
Hair  - getting fuller mostly on top, brown colour
Wears size 6 - 9 month clothes, some 12 month
Babbles loudly
Loves her soother
Very mobile - rolling, scooting, pushing herself forward, up on her hands and knees
Nursing, formula, and pureed, meats, veggies, fruit, cereals
2 - 3 short naps during the day, sleeping a full night
Pleasant, happy personality

Warning - picture overload!








Thanks for bringing so much joy into our home - we sure love you baby girl!!

3 comments:

  1. No such thing as picture overload with this little one!! Who wouldn't be smitten - she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first just saw the picture of Cadence on facebook before I scrolled down and saw that was your blog update. When I saw her picture the first thought that popped into my mind was how cute the baby in the ad is!!!! She is soooooo precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her grabbing for the camera. Leah had lots of fun with her the other day.

    ReplyDelete