Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014

Christmas week kicked off with our going to the Live Nativity Pageant that the church has every year at Heritage Park.  It was quite a warm evening, and we hardly had to wait in line.  The performance is only a few minutes long but it is definitely worth it.  I hope we make it a Christmas tradition.



Another favorite tradition (especially for the boys) is fondue night on Christmas Eve.  This year we prepared chocolate, cheese and oil fondue.  It was so delicious.  We had various fruits for the chocolate, veggies, and sour dough bread for the cheese, and crab, shrimp, and beef for the oil as well as a tempura batter to dip the meat in before frying.





After dinner the kids opened their Christmas Eve gifts.





They got new pajamas and monopoly.  We played monopoly, even me!!



We put out treats for Santa, and laid out Christmas stockings and it was up to bed.


2 comments: