Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas 2014

It was an early start for my boys Christmas morning.  They slept for a little bit, but were both awake when we headed to bed around 1:30 am.  I think they maybe slept for awhile, but I soon heard Ashton around 2:00 am.  I heard him again at 4:00 am in the washroom and then saw him crawl into bed with Bowen and wake him up.  No more sleep for either of them.  Far to excited to sleep I guess!  At least they were quiet, and they did obey our rule of not leaving their bedroom until 7:00 am.  As soon as it was 7:00 am they were both in our room to wake us up.  We went and got Cadence and headed downstairs to open presents.



More nerf guns from Santa (thanks a lot - more darts to end up all over my house)!



I wasn't able to get Cadence's stocking done in time, so she borrowed my childhood stocking to put out for Santa to fill.


Jason's toys!!



Cadence like her presents.





The boys were happy with their gifts as well!




My gift from Ashton - gee I wonder what it is?


After opening presents, I put the turkey in and made dinner while everyone played with their new toys.

Cadence trying out her new walker - if you support her hands, she totally knows to move one leg at a time - smartie!!

We had a delicious dinner of turkey, potatoes and gravy, stuffing, butternut squash, carrots, and homemade buns, with pumpkin pie for dessert.  It was so yummy - if I do say so myself!




After dinner we started another game of Monopoly.  The boys slept much better Christmas night!

2 comments:

  1. So much fun!!! I just love Christmas and the pure joy in everyone's eyes!!! Your turkey dinner sure looked yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Sounds like someone needs to have a chat with Santa. Glad Ashton still enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete