Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, June 8, 2015

14 Months Old

Cadence turned 14 months old yesterday.  The months continue to just fly by.  She is the age where she is into everything.  She grabs anything she can reach and deposits it in random places all over the house.  She got into Kenny's memory box today and destroyed the dried rose I had kept from his casket flower spray.  I had a little cry.  I should have known she was up to something when she was so quiet.  She can get up on the couch but doesn't understand she can fall off and get hurt.  She is definitely keeping me on my toes.  She loves to steal the remote controls or any of her brothers gadgets.  Despite the fact that she is a complete menace, we love her to pieces and are so grateful we have her.


Age - 14 months (June 7th, 2015)
Weight - 22.5 lbs
Wears 12 - 18 month clothes
Shoe size - 4
Finally has a second little tooth, on the bottom next to the one she already had.
Continues to get more and more wavy dark hair.
Eats everything.
Can use a straw (but tends to dribble quite a bit)
Sleeps through the night.
(Had to do some supernanny techniques a week ago, she had gotten into a bad habit of waking up and wanting mommy to get up too a few times a night.  Now occasionally I only need to lay her back down once or twice and she goes back to sleep.  No more getting her out of bed.)
Dances all the time.  So cute.  (I will try and get it on video)
Loves her soother, but can go to sleep without it.
Can climb up on furniture.
No more bottles for over a month now, just sippy cups.



Snack time

The most kissable cheeks!!




Such a beautiful little girl inside and out!!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie. I love that she teases you all. Sorry about the rose. That's sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling little miracle! I love her so much ! I was looking at the flower I have from Kennys bouquet and thought it should go in his memory box. So glad you gave it to me so I could give it to you. Love the pictures..

    ReplyDelete