Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day 2015

It was relaxing, loving Father's Day at the Atwood home today.  My children are blessed to have a wonderful father.  I am so grateful for Jason's influence on our children.  He works so hard, and still finds time to teach and play with his kids.

The day started with Father's Day wishes and cards from the kids.


Bowen weaved his dad a bookmark.



Tonight we had a special dinner.  All of Jason's favorites.  Barbecue steak, roasted mini potatoes, roasted peppers, caesar salad and deviled eggs.  (Jason has been begging me for months to make him deviled eggs - so I finally made them today), with strawberry shortcake for dessert.


Patiently waiting for dinner.  She loves to eat.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Yummers dinners. Jason is a great father. Glad you had a nice relaxing day. You earned it after that recital. It looked like a wonderful one again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that little girl of yours, her long fingers. Man, a future piano player for sure. Looks like a yummy dinner. I love devilled eggs too. Sure a sweet family., You are a lucky mama Lainie.

    ReplyDelete