Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, July 7, 2015

15 Months Old

We love our little girl!!  Cadence is 15 months old today.  I'm trying to enjoy each and every day as she is growing up so fast.  She has such a strong little personality, and is so funny - she loves to tease.

Age - 15 months old (July 7, 2015)
Weight - approx. 24 lbs
Clothing Size - 12-18 month
Shoe Size - 4
Teeth - 2
Loves to eat
Drinks out of sippy cups, or with a straw
Gets on and off furniture by herself
Can say - da da, soosi (soother), cookie, ma ma (finally said it a couple times to me today), hi (with a little wave), nummy num (for food)  and yeah  (she is definitely trying to communicate with us more and more)
Can sign - more
Dances when she hears music she likes
Claps her hands
Sleeps through the night with 1 - 2 naps during the day
Has a temper
Gets into everything - makes a mess everywhere she goes
Is babbling all the time




Love you sweet girl!

1 comment: