Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Summer Tradition

An Atwood summer wouldn't be complete without a few trips to Calaway Park.  One perk of having season passes is we don't feel like we need to stay for hours to get our monies worth.  We decided to go after Jason got home from work one day last week.  I packed us a picnic lunch and we headed to the park.

The boys love the rides and Bowen was much more adventurous this year and tried a few new rides. Even Cadence went on a couple.









Coming later in the day was awesome.  It wasn't busy at all.  There were hardly any line ups and we got right onto most rides.



Cadence was such a good little girl.  But by closing time she was pretty ready to leave.
Very ready to leave!

Saw an owl on the way out.

Always great summer fun!


2 comments:

  1. Your camera is pretty awesome. I never get good moving shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your camera is pretty awesome. I never get good moving shots.

    ReplyDelete