Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy Canada Day!

Yesterday of course was Canada Day!  Our day started with going to our ward's Pancake breakfast.


We had yummy pancakes, bacon, and watermellon.  After breakfast the primary children had a parade.  The boys had made a float with their dad so that they could carry their sister.



The boys won the ball caps they are wearing!




HAPPY CANADA DAY!!
It was fun to have mom with us.  After the breakfast we went to the Southland Leisure Center to go swimming.  Then mom took us out for dinner.  I loved spending time with my family.

1 comment:

  1. What a great float. Cool they won hats. Love Cadence's headband.

    ReplyDelete