Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, September 5, 2015

Garage Sale

This past weekend we held a garage sale.  We had been collecting things that we were wanting to get rid of all summer.  We put up some signs and priced items and put everything out on the driveway.  People arrived early and we were able to get rid of quite a bit.


I had gotten up early and made chocolate chip cookies.  Ashton made some lemonade and Bowen made signs.  The boys sold a little bit, but were disappointed that more people didn't purchase lemonade and cookies.


Overall it was a pretty successful day!

2 comments:

  1. Garage sales are fun!!! Glad the weather was nice for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was a success. I've had two and both where not to great. Bet the cookies where yummy.

    ReplyDelete