Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, September 10, 2015

School 2015-16

Last week the boys started back at school.  They got prepared by buying any school items they needed.  Their dad gave them each a father's blessing the night before they went back.  Bowen was first to go on Tuesday morning.  He is in Grade 4 this year.  It is his last year at his elementary school.  He was pretty excited to see his friends and find out who his teacher would be.  We headed to the school, they all assemble in the playground and you go around and find what list your child is on.  We quickly found his teacher and Bowen said he was fine and I could go.  Getting so independent.




Ashton started back at school the next day.  He is in Grade 6 this year.  He told me he was fine and didn't need me to come to the school with him.


If I'm not allowed to come to the school I was at least going to take pictures of him leaving.  Since that morning he hasn't even needed me to drive him to the bus stop - he just walks over himself.  How did my boys get so big and independent.  It makes me proud and a little sad all at the same time.



At least Cadence is still little and needs me.  At least for a little while.  She is growing so fast.  She very much enjoyed her first chocolate chip cookie the other day.


She enjoys her juice as well.


I hope it is a great school year.

2 comments:

  1. Time does go too fast! Your boys look pretty excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look happy to be going for back. That's great. Cora wouldn't let me take a picture of her by the bus. I told her no way was I missing last two years of school pics. We compromised and did inside. :)

    ReplyDelete