Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, September 4, 2015

One Last Outing

This past Monday, August 31st was the last day of summer holidays for our boys before they started back at school for the year.  Jason decided to take the day of work and we'd have a family day.  We let the boys decide what they wanted to do.  They picked going to the Military Museum.

Everyone had a great time.  We walked through several exhibits.  The place is huge - I had no idea.













After the museum we headed to the mall, grabbed an orange julius and then took the kids to the "Minion" movie.  Cadence did pretty good.  We kept her in her stroller and had plenty of snacks and drink and she watched most of the movie.



Cadence enjoyed the drink - just don't take it away!


Grabbed a bite to eat at the food court after the movie and then headed home.  It was a fun but exhausting day - especially for one little girl!




2 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun place. You always find cool places I have never heard of. I remember paying to walk the theater halls. :) Glad she made it most of the way through. I want to see that movie also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to finish off the summer!!

    ReplyDelete