Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter

We had such an amazing weekend last weekend with Ashton, and to make it especially wonderful it was also Easter.  We decorated easter eggs with the kids on Saturday afternoon, and invited cousins Dane and Bennett to join us.  The kids had lots of fun decorating eggs together and I had a little nap on the couch while their dads helped them.


Cadence covered a few eggs in bubble guppie stickers - along with a few on her hands.
Sunday morning the kids looked for their easter baskets before church.  Cadence found hers before her brothers were even in the room.





We have a later church time of 1 pm. So I was able to get part of easter dinner ready before we left for church and my mom had time to travel from Champion to join us for the day.

My gorgeous kids ready for church.



Church was nice.  Our choir sang the closing song "I Know That My Redeemer Lives" in sacrament meeting and I accompanied them.  Then the YW President had asked me to sing "Gethsemane" in YW.  I had sung it in sacrament meeting last week and it was nice to sing it again.  It has such a beautiful message and I hope the girls enjoyed it.

After church we came home and had dinner.  We had ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans, caesar salad, and yummy cheesecake with strawberries for dessert.  It was a relaxing, lovely easter Sunday and I was happy mom was able to come up and spend the day with us.  I am grateful for my Savior and for my knowledge that I know he lives.


3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a very peaceful and beautiful way to spend Easter!!!! And your song "Gethseamne" was amazing!!!! Very touching!!! I'm glad I got to here it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of your kids. Looks like a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete