Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, August 1, 2016

A Beast and a 1000 ft Slide

Our family had a great, and busy weekend.  It all started with the boys and I heading to Cardston to see the live musical production of "Beauty and the Beast".  We headed to Champion and picked up Grandma, Aunt Amber, and Emry.  Then on to Lethbridge to pick up Aunt Rachel and Liam.  We were sorry Char and the girls weren't able to join us this time.  We quickly grabbed supper at McDonalds and then on to Cardston.



Cardston always puts on wonderful productions and this one was no exception. It was so good.  The singing was excellent and lots of funny moments.  The boys and I enjoyed it very much.



While we were away Cadence and Daddy enjoyed their one on one time.




It was a late night so the boys and I stayed over at Grandma's.  We were up early the next morning to get home to go to Slide the City.  We bought tickets again this year for the boys to slide.  It was a beautiful day and the boys had a great time.  They each had 3 slides down the 1000 ft slide.




Cadence was a really good girl while waiting for her brothers.




She didn't quite understand why she couldn't slide too.


It was a fantastic weekend and we made lots of family memories.

1 comment: